- I believe in freedom of speech, and I will approve all comments unless they are obviously spam. However, please be courteous with your posts. Be on topic. Respect others’ opinions. Don’t say anything racist, sexist, homophobic, or anything you wouldn’t say in person.
- While I will admit to being fairly opinionated, I strive to be as thorough and truthful with my posts as possible. If I write something objectionable or factually inaccurate, or if I’m missing a relevant source, feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment listing your concerns. I will try to update my blog with these corrections as soon as possible, noting the corrections in the updated post.
- My personal life is my business. Your personal life is your business. Lets keep it that way.
- #LACDMH, @LAPublicLibrary & @LAHomeless collaborate in service delivery to homeless, via @ELGL50: bit.ly/2elIuT8 #localgov 10 months ago
- RT @bbenn4: Been thinking abt what accountability looks like for those of us working in communities. I wrote abt it for @ELGL50 https://t.c… 11 months ago
- #SCOTUS to decide when state & #localgov must enforce private actor compliance w/ ADA, via @ICMA: bit.ly/2crzIUq 11 months ago
- Thinking about transitioning to a job outside #localgov? @caseyearp has some thoughts, via @ELGL50: bit.ly/2c5c5jt 11 months ago
- Don Warn, @townofparkerco Finance Director, offers his opinion on how #localgov should change, via @ELGL50: bit.ly/2bGZOQG 11 months ago